Mystical or nefarious, the choice is up to you when it comes to what oozes forth from the Green Poisoned Friar Tuck LARP Bottle! This foam LARP bottle has been hand detailed to depict a viscous green liquid spilling from its top. This hand detailing results in a unique look , so no two foam prop bottles are exactly the same. Made entirely out of ultra durable and latex-free foam, this unique LARP weapon makes a great prop for fantasy or medieval LARP events or even theatrical performances. The foam bottle does not open and has no core, so it can even be safely thrown. Add unique detail to any LARP or reenactment experience with this Calimacil foam bottle.
- Superior durability and reliability
- Weather resistant to sun, rain, and snow
- Reliable at all temperatures
- Virtually maintenance free
- Latex-free design (has no allergen components)
- Ideal for LARP use
- Made from Calimacil foam
- Overall Length: 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 4.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.