The Pirate Baldric is inspired by images of pirates, bristling with weapons, boarding a hapless merchant ship. But this black leather baldric makes a fantastic and functional addition to the outfits of both swashbucklers and swordsmen. Not only does it provide a classic way to carry your sword into battle, but it also comes with two close quarter fighting knives with real polished bone scales, firmly situated in the integrated pockets of the shoulder strap. For right handed cross draw, the knives are in the front. For left handed cross draw, the knives are in the back. These blades are made of tempered high carbon steel. The baldric is left unattached at the end so you can customize it to suit almost any sword type. Highly adjustable, this leather pirates baldric is designed to fit most.
- Versatile baldric can suit a variety of swords
- Includes two close quarter fighting knives
- Knife sheaths are integrated into adjustable shoulder strap
- Sword frog is left open for your own customization
- Great for pirate, medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy looks
- Made of top quality leather
- Knife handles are made of polished bone