Ideal for a wide number of fun ensembles, the Piccadilly Skirt has striking style that goes well with Victorian, steampunk, Edwardian, and Old West looks. This long cotton skirt ends in a velvet hem above a wide panel of satin. The front of this steampunk skirt can be ruched for a playful appearance, giving more body to its shape. It fastens with snaps and heavy-duty hook and eye closures. The ruched skirt can be added to various shirts, sashes, and other beautiful accessories to create a stunning ensemble. It is a versatile garment for costume events, historical reenactments, theatrical productions, and more! Bring home this fine skirt and try it out with all your favorite blouses and tops.
- Full length skirt works great for period or steampunk looks
- Double ruching provides versatility to style
- Decorated bottom hem
- Fun addition to historical or costuming wardrobes
- Made of cotton with satin and velvet detail
- Dry clean recommended
- Small: Waist – 24 to 26 Inches, Hips – 34 to 36 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 26 to 28 Inches, Hips – 36 to 40 Inches
- Large: Waist – 28 to 32 Inches, Hips – 40 to 44 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 32 to 36 Inches, Hips – 44 to 48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.