Inspired by the discovery of the remains of Richard III on the site occupied by Greyfriars, Leicester in 2012, the Pewter Richard III Boar Pin Badge displays a replica of the boar emblem used by the monarch in fine detail. The white boar was the emblem used by Richard during the War of the Roses, and many of his followers wore the royal badge to demonstrate their loyalty to the king. The antiqued pewter pin comes on an information card that offers details about the reign of Richard III and his boar emblem. This Richard III jewelry pin makes a great gift or personal accessory for history buffs and medieval re-enactors.
- Made from antiqued pewter
- Modeled on Richard III white boar emblem
- Offered as a pin and clasp
- Comes on an information card
- Makes a great gift or personal accent