Impressively styled after Roman concepts, this Pewter Dolphin Gem Ring features a pretty little faux gemstone suspended between two dolphin supports. The ring comes in a clear blister pack with a full-color front and historical info on the back. This attractive little ring is made almost entirely from lead-free pewter, and it features an attractive faux gemstone in red, blue, or green on top. The Romans typically represented common concepts or important figures in their jewelry, which means that this ring is likely a nod to Neptune, whose domain would include such creatures as dolphins and other marine-creatures. Give this Pewter Dolphin Gem Ring to your friends and loved ones as a fantastic little gift, or keep it for yourself as a great accent to your everyday attire.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features an Impressive Little Gemstone in Red, Blue, or Green
- A Perfect Accent to Any Outfit
- Can Be Worn For Special Occasions or on a Daily Basis
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available In One Size (Adjustable)