The legendary winged horse Pegasus was not only fleet of foot, but also swift of wing. This Pegasus of the Stars Necklace by Anne Stokes recreates this legends image and channels his relationship as a steed of heroes and a friend to the muses. In most Greek myths, Pegasus was a friend to the muses, who were responsible for artistic inspiration in the mortal world. This pendant depicts the full form of Pegasus as he flies the skies, equine body carried aloft by opened, feathered wings that gleam with gold accents and shine with crystal star pin-points. The pendant is crafted entirely from fine sterling silver metal, and it comes complete with a .925 sterling silver chain necklace, as well as a satin pouch for safe and convenient storing. It brings a touch of mythic style and incredible fantasy to any ensemble you might wear it with, and that makes this Pegasus of the Stars Necklace by Anne Stokes an incredible little accent for anyone to own and enjoy.
- Jewelry Designed by Noted Fantasy Artist, Anne Stokes
- Depicts the Winged Greek Horse of Myth, Pegasus
- Decorated with Gold Touches and Shining Clear Crystal Accents
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Overall of Detail
- Crafted from Fine Sterling Silver Metal
- Comes with a .925 Sterling Silver Chain and a Satin Pouch
- Overall Pendant Size: 1.25 Inch
- Chain Length: 18 Inches
There are no reviews yet.