Named after one of the Italian fencing masters, the Pecoraro Saber is truly a sword worthy of the name. This functional sword is great for dueling. Made from 9260 high carbon steel, the sword has a flex-tempered blade. In addition, the thin blade has a button-style tip for safety during practice. Next, the sword has a full-cupped handguard. Small circular cutouts form a swirl pattern on the guard. Also, the hilt has a black grip. The pommel has ridges for reinforcement. Finally, the Replacement Fencing Saber Blade (OH2264), sold separately, works well with this sword. Add the Pecoraro Saber to your armoury or sword collection. The sword also works well in training.
- Intended for training, sparring, and collecting
- Button-style tip for safety
- Full-cupped handguard
- Perforated detail
- Works with Replacement Saber Blade (OH2264), sold separately
- Great for training or sword collections
- Made from 9260 steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.