Named for the ancient temple of the goddess Athena, the Parthenon Planter brings an antique regal style to any garden decor. This large, rectangular planter has sculpted sides depicting horseback warriors charging into battle. Each sculpted side has a high level of detail, and careful weathering throughout gives the Grecian outdoor planter its aged look. Place your favorite plant or series of plants in the deep basin of this historical garden planter, as shown here. No plants are included. Made of fiber stone, this rectangular Greco-Roman planter has a fiberglass backing to its sand and stone structure, giving it a lighter weight than concrete, great durability, and the look of aged stone. Choose from a great range of hand painted finishes for this classic garden floor planter, all suitable for indoor and outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has a high level of fine detail and weathering
- Very durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds historical beauty to outdoor decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 15 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.