Sometimes, a simple dagger is the one that gets the job done in the best way. This Papen Dagger is a straight-forward dagger, possessing an appearance that is distinctive only because of its lack of overt decorations and adornments. However, fancy decorations and showy adornments are not what a dagger needs to look effective. This dagger possesses a straight-edged steel blade that gently tapers to an effective stabbing point. The hilt is no less simple, possessing a wire-wrapped grip that provides a secure hold, as well as a broad, simple guard that keeps blades and other such weapons from sliding down onto the hand. The pommel is slightly elongated, which helps to balance this daggers weight, making it ideally suited as an off-handed weapon for both defense and offense. The dagger includes a matching scabbard constructed from wood, wrapped in leather, and fitted with polished steel furnishings on the chape and throat. The dagger has an overall length of 22 inches. Something about this Papen Dagger just feels right when you hold it with a rapier also in-hand, although by no means is that the only use for this simple yet straight-forward blade.
- A Renaissance Styled Dagger for Offense and Defense
- Possesses Sturdy Steel Blade with an Effective Point
- Features a Wire-Wrapped Hilt to Provide a Secure Grip
- Includes a Leather Wrapped Wood Scabbard
- An Excellent Costume Blade, Training Weapon, or Display Piece
- Overall Length: 22 Inches