Whether you need to head into the outback or just your backyard, take a knife along with you like the Pakkawood Outback Skinner Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a clip point blade. The knife then has a bolster with a curved bottom edge. The curve of the bolster continues onto the pakkawood handle. This curve helps to make the knife more comfortable to hold. Pins hold the pakkawood in place. Finally, this knife comes with an embossed, brown leather sheath. The sheath has a strap and a snap to secure the knife in place. This skinner knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Fully functional
- Features a drop point blade
- Has a curved handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade and bolster are stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Overall Length: 7.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.3 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.