The Ouija Planchette Earrings softly clink, while your hands move unwittingly across the talking board, revealing a message from the great beyond. Your friends watch in breathless anticipation as the spirit answers their question. With imagery inspired by the 19th century talking board, this pair of drop earrings is a stylish accessory when communicating with the dead. Miniature planchettes, or Ouija pointers, dangle from the all-seeing blue eyes that form the post studs. One pointer displays an engraved image of the sun under the word, Yes, while the second features a moon with the word, No. Handcrafted by the skilled artisans of Alchemy Gothic, the Oija Planchette Earrings add a mystical touch to any outfit.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Handcrafted in England
- A pair of Ouija pointer drop earrings
- Accented with fortunetelling symbols
- Fitted with surgical steel post studs
- Adds a fun, mystical touch to any outfit
- Made from fine English pewter
- Ear-posts are stainless steel
- Taxidermy eyes are acrylic
- Width: 0.63 Inches
- Height: 1.50 Inches
- Depth: 0.79 Inches