Gather the crew and set sail on a historical adventure. The Ornate Buccaneer Boots assist in being swift of foot when battling a British naval fleet alongside the Brethren of the Coast. Their design befits the Golden Age of Piracy. While these boots take inspiration from 17th to 18th century footwear, they offer the comfort and durability of their modern counterparts. The uppers are fashioned from a water-repellent, easy to clean synthetic leather, and the TPR rubber soles provide resistance to normal wear and tear. A cushioned insole and Viscose lining increases the comfort and fit when worn. An easily concealed zipper runs along the inner side, and beautifully detailed buckle straps add an extra touch of style.
- Inspired by the Golden Age of Piracy
- Water-repellent and easy to clean
- Fitted with zippers along the inner sides
- Detailed with ornate buckles and straps
- Period shoes for historical reenactment and LARP
- Uppers made from synthetic leather
- Inner lining is viscose
- Sole is made of TPR rubber
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.
- Boot Height: 13.3 Inches