Only the defeat of your enemies will bring honor to your clan and if taking rusted armour off the bodies of defeated humans helps you do so, that is fine by you. The Ork Armour Set – Rust Patina is perfect for any savage orc fighter! Though it can be worn in conjunction with any LARPers style, this set of 19 gauge mild steel armour looks incredible when paired with Orc-like characters, thanks to its rust-colored patina finish. The armour set includes a steel and leather cuirass, spaulders, bracers, and greaves. The spaulders flair into tri-tipped sword breakers at the top, keeping your neck safe from errant sword blows. Buckled leather straps secure the pieces of armour to your body, while two more buckled straps attach the spaulders to the cuirass. Bring your orc costume to life while LARPing or cosplaying with this incredible set of armour!
- Includes cuirass, spaulders, bracers, and greaves
- Possesses a rust colored patina finish
- Secured via leather straps
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Perfect for any LARP outfit or cosplay
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.5 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
- Measurements are approximate