This Oliver Cromwell Civil War Coin Pack is a historic collectible that contains not only a bit of great information about the civil wars in England, but also includes a realistic looking, metal replica of one of the coins used after the war. This collectible is offered in a wallet-type package, folded at the middle, which also features a blister bubble on the front, which holds the replica shilling. On the interior of the packet is a great deal of information, offering up detailed descriptions of the coin and its decorations, as well as a description of a rival form of currency that was in use while Charles I was king. It also includes a bit of information about the Civil War itself, as well as the monarch, Charles I, who was king during that time. The best part about this Oliver Cromwell Civil War Coin Pack is that it is relatively inexpensive, making it a great collectible and a powerful learning tool, which comes to you complete with a fine historical coin replica to enjoy, once you have absorbed the information contained in the packet.
- The Coin is Crafted From Lead Free Pewter
- Held in a Wallet-Folded Blister Pack
- Packet Features a Great Deal of Information about the Coin
- Also Offers Historical Details about Charles I and the Civil War
- Cast from an Original Coin
- A Phenomenal Collectors Piece or Gift Idea