Ideal for just about any mission, the A-2 Natchez Bowie Knife features clean and classic bowie styling. Its long, high carbon steel blade is perfectly shaped for strength, reach, and leverage. This knife is tailored to work outdoors. Not only is this knife bred for performance, it is meant to look great, too. The guard and pommel feature an eye catching brass finish that looks phenomenal against the polished black Micarta handle, and the pronounced clipped point blade pierces and cuts with no difficulty. Included with this fixed blade bowie is a Secure-Ex sheath that is weather resistant and allows for multiple carry options.
- A classic bowie, great for hunting and survival
- Attractive brass-finished guard and pommel
- Double guard keeps hand from slipping onto blade
- Features a pronounced clipped point blade
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath for easy carry
- Blade made of A-2 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polished black Micarta
- Overall Length: 17.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.375 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.31 Inch
- Weight: 22.1oz.