Do not underestimate the value of having a proper dagger at your side in battle. Carry the Norse-Gaelic Dagger with you into onstage combat. Made from high carbon steel, this gallowglass-style dagger has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the dagger safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade.
Next, the dagger continues with a crossguard. The crossguard has triangular arms. They are wider at the ends than they are near the center. Cutout quatrefoils adorn the ends of the crossguard. The center forms a point, pointing towards the blade. The hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Also, the grip has an angular cross-section. This design makes the grip easier to hold. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The center of the pommel is cutout, revealing the full tang in the center. Finally, this dagger comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. This functional dagger is a great option for onstage fight scenes and adding to dagger collections. It looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Has a cutout, disk-shaped pommel
- Angular handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for onstage fighting and collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 18.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.6 Inches
- Edge Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 14.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.