Old traditions meet the new in this famous Icelandic pendant. Once worn by Christians and pagans alike, this Nordic Wolf Cross Necklace merges the symbolism of these two faiths into one impressive symbol representative of natural and divine power. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine, polished pewter that is entirely lead-free, making it safe for all to wear. The pendants form is that of a classic cross, although its greater detailing makes it infinitely more appealing. At the top of the cross rests a stylized, Celtic wolf head, which represents animal cunning, while the interior of the pendant is cut out, creating a cross within a cross design. Included with the pendant is a matching chain necklace, for easy wearing. The Nordic Wolf Cross Necklace is nothing less than a stunning accessory, one that will mark you as a tenant who still holds to the old Viking ways.
- A Part of the Trove of Valhalla Collection of Viking Jewelry
- Pendant Depicts a Cut-Out Cross Capped with a Celtic Wolf Design
- Crafted in Fine Lead-Free Pewter Metal
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Comes with a Chain for Easy Wearing
- Pendant Length: 1.5 Inches
- Pendant Width: 0.875 Inch