Non nobis, non nobis, domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam. This Latin phrase, for which the Non Nobis Domine Templar Necklace is named, is a pivotal phrase that was often associated with the Knights Templar, one that promotes selflessness and bravery. In its entirety, the phrase translates as not to us, not to us, o lord, but to thy name give glory. In Templar terms, this means that all good is not done for personal gain, but instead, to glorify a higher power. The pendant echoes the power and military might of the Knights Templar, depicting the Templar great helm, sitting atop a Templar shield in black and white, with a red enameled cross. Set just behind the shield is a Templar sword, while a yellow-gold banner wraps around the bottom, inscribed with the words non nobis domine (not to us, o lord). The pendant is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal that is entirely nickel and lead free, and it also includes a matching necklace as well as a small black jewelry box for easy storage. For a symbol that embodies the very best of knightly values, including things like chivalry, bravery, piety, and even selflessness, look no further than this Non Nobis Domine Templar Necklace.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts an Old Templar Phrase with Classic Templar Arms and Armour
- Decorated with Black, Red, and White Enameling, as well as a Yellow-Gold Banner
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 1.5 Inches