Subtlety is one of the strong points of this dress. From afar, the Nobles Gown with Lace Bell Sleeves has all the appearance of a beautiful garment, but it is only when it is viewed up close that its designs become more readily apparent. Made entirely from fine jacquard viscose fabric, this dress features difficult-to-detect embroidered patterns, which tend to blend rather well with the solid coloration of the dress, but can be more easily noticed at close range, making it all the more stunning a piece when it is placed under close scrutiny. The dress features a square neckline, adorned with fringed borders, as well as a laced-up section underneath the bust line to accent its look and draw in the fabric about the waist. The dresses full-length sleeves are solid fabric down to the elbow, and sheer lace, flared into a bell sleeve, from the elbow to the wrist. The skirt is full length, falling down as far as the ankles. Please note that skirt length can vary slightly based on wearer height, leg length, and general sizing. It is also accented with touches of fringe detailing. The dress is offered in three different colors, as well as in two different sizes. The rich, yet subtle, detailing of this Nobles Gown with Lace Bell Sleeves makes it a charming choice for any lady to wear, whether she is attending a medieval ball, a Renaissance festival, or even a themed party or wedding!
- A Dress Made from Jacquard Viscose Fabric
- Richly Detailed with Fine, Faint Embroidery
- Features Sheer Lace Sleeves and a Full Length Skirt
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs, Medieval Events, and Costumes of Various Sorts
- Small/Medium: Chest – 38 Inches, Length – 56 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches, Sleeve Circumference – 11 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 56 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches