As a fierce warrior, you must protect your shoulders against possible enemy attacks. Use the Noble Leather Gorget to prepare yourself for battle. Like the other pieces in the Noble Leather line, sold separately, this gorgets lining consists of velvet. The velvet lining is available in black, dark red, and green. In addition to the velvet, scalloped edges decorate the premium leather pieces for a luxurious appearance fit for a noble. Brass knobs and leather strings allow it to attach to the bevor of the Noble Leather series (MCI-3506), sold separately. The gorget slides on over the head and onto the shoulders. The leather pieces overlap to cover more of the shoulders. This leather gorget is an essential armour piece for any LARP event or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lining in black, dark red, or green
- Scalloped edge detail
- Can be attached to Noble Leather Bevor, sold separately
- Slides on over the head
- Great for reenactments or LARP events
- Handcrafted from premium 7/8 oz. leather and velvet
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.