In the army, soldiers have a particular loyalty to their division for good reason – they are your brothers in arms. This No Sacrifice Too Great Vintage Sign embodies part of the motto that soldiers in the 1st Infantry Division call their own. Emblazoned on this black sign is a skull and crossbones emblem that features a soldiers ragged and worn helmet. A banner across the top and bottom reads as No Sacrifice Too Great while a small badge on the side features the number 1 as well as a secondary banner that reads 1st Infantry Division. The military sign is crafted entirely in heavy gauge American steel that comes pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging. The No Sacrifice Too Great Vintage Sign is a fantastic way to show some support for the Army. For former servicemen, it is also a great way to show some support for your old division!
- A military support sign for the First Infantry Division
- Features a banner with a soldiers skull and crossbones
- Handcrafted from heavy gauge American steel
- Image is baked into a powder coat for a durable and long lasting finish
- Comes pre-drilled and riveted
- A fantastic home decor piece or gift item
- Height: 15 Inches
- Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs.