The Nexangelus Necklace is named in Latin, nex meaning death of murder and angelus meaning angel. The pendant comes with an antique finish chain, so you can easily add this grim and gothic accent to your ensemble. As its name implies, this pendant fuses death and an angel into one being, creating a winged skeleton accent that wields a scythe. The pendant is made in fine English pewter, which gives it a unique advantage. As pewter does not tarnish like silver jewelry, it is easier to care for. To keep your gothic Nexangelus Necklace bright and shiny, an occasional cleaning with a quality proprietary metal polish will keep it looking brilliant.
- A gothic styled jewelry accent
- Made from fine English pewter
- Depicts a winged skeleton wielding a scythe
- A great gothic accent for casual wearing
- Includes an antique finished chain