A survival knife that proves its worth for both utility and combat, the Gurkha blade has earned worldwide renown. Survivalist and collectors all over the globe admire the traditional design presented by the Nepalese Gurkha Kukri. Its wide blade curves inward following a centuries-old scheme. A single fuller lightens its weight while enhancing balance and strength. Brass plating accents the wood handle, providing an attractive contrast against the dark grain. Carry this survival knife with you easily and securely in its brown leather holder. Leather lacing and brass plating on the sheath match the beauty of this stylish khukuri.
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Features a wooden handle with brass accents
- Inwardly curved blade with fuller and notch
- Comes with a decorative leather sheath
- A knife suitable for self-defense as well as survival tasks
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches