The shadows stretch out before you as you raise an army of the undead. Even with your army, you protect your torso with the Necromancers Cuirass. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this black cuirass comes in four sizes. The leather body armour has an overlapping design, giving it additional protection. Rivets secure the different sections together. On the front, the top section is near the neck. It has three pairs of holes on each shoulder.
In addition, the top section has an inverted scalloped bottom edge that turns into a point in the center. This point also has the inverted scalloped edge. Next, the second section continues this side scalloping towards the bottom. Its bottom edge gently curves into a single point. This bottom edge is also at the bottom edge of the cuirass as a whole. The bottom section has two 5-6 ounce leather straps on each side connecting the front to the back.
On the back, there are only two sections, a top and bottom section. Riveting attaches the top sections of the front and back together at the shoulders. It also secures the back sections together. The top section mimics the scalloped edging from the front. Its bottom edge also comes to a point at the bottom edge of the fantasy style cuirass. The bottom section has the buckles to which the front straps connect. Add the Necromancers Cuirass to your LARP ensemble or Renaissance faire costume. Its versatile design works well with a variety of characters, not just evil warlords.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Overlapping sections for additional protection
- Secures with straps
- Comes in four sizes
- Versatile design for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.