The Necacrosome is from the Greek language, meaning Dead End Of Body. The Necacrosome Earring embodies this concept, creating a bony design that allows the end of one body to pierce through the top of another. This earring is shaped like a skull and a bent spine. The skull bends to hover over the ear, while the spine curls around the ear, leaving the sacrum, or tail, of the spine to pierce through the ear. This earring is made in pewter and features a sterling silver post. It is sold as a single earring.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gothic styled earring
- Made from fine English pewter
- A skull and spine wrap around earring
- Sold as a single earring
- Can only be worn on the left ear
- Features a sterling silver post
- A great personal accessory or gift idea