Among Native Americans, the bow was a popular and powerful weapon – after all, many hunters and braves lived and died by it. These Navajo Native American Arrows come in a set of six, and each offers an authentic and historic look. Each arrow is hand-crafted from poplar and finished with a dark stain for a rich, attractive coloration. The fletching is white for easy tracking and stable flight, while the self-nock is reinforced by black wrapping. Each arrow is tipped with bodkin style field tip. Armed with these Navajo Native American Arrows, you can let your wild side really go whenever you head out to the range to let a few arrows fly.
- Hand-crafted entirely in farm raised poplar wood
- High quality – very durable and shoots extremely well
- Sold in a set of 6 arrows
- Each set is hand-spined to 5 pound groupings
- Each arrow has a black-wrapped reinforced self-nock
- Tipped with bodkin style field point
- Has a rich, dark wood stained finish with white fletching
- Great for target shooting, competition, hunting, and practice
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. These arrows are all 31 inches in length, and so should be fired only from bows that have a 31 inch draw length or shorter. They are available in many different draw weights, which you should match as closely as possible to your bow.
- Arrow Length: 31 Inches