The Nanbokucho Zukuri Raptor Katana is designed and named in honor of the Nanbochuko period in Japan, a time in the latter half of the 14th century where conflicts in the country arose and sword blades became increasingly long and wide. The blade of this katana is crafted from heat treated 5160 carbon steel, with a full tang to enhance functionality. The collar shines in solid brass, and the tsuba features ornate raptor engravings as well. The tsuka, or handle, is made from rayskin and suede wrapping with brass raptor feather details. This katana comes with a hardwood scabbard in polished black lacquer. Add a historically inspired Japanese weapon with modern touches to your collection with the Nanbokucho Zukuri Raptor Katana.
- Crafted from 5160 high carbon steel
- Blade modeled after the Nanbokucho period
- Heat treated for high resilience and durability
- Full length and double pegged tang enhances strength
- Raptor designs and brass fittings offer aesthetic value
- Tsuka is crafted from genuine rayskin and suede wrapping
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 44.4375 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Handle Length: 13.1875 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.