Our Naginata LARP Spear is made from durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, and that is why it has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and hand painted with realistic detail, this Japanese polearm belongs in the hands of a samurai. Its long single-edged blade sits atop a split-leather wrapped pole. An ornate crossguard and pommel decorate the shaft.
The suede wrapped handle color will vary between black and brown. The color of the guard and end cap of the handle will vary between gold, silver, or bronze. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 70 Inches
- Blade Length: 25 Inches
- Handle Length: 44.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.