The Mounted Stone Honing Set is great for those blade owners who wish to have built-in guides for honing their knives and other functional blades. To begin with, this set has a wooden base. It holds a honing block and a 1 fluid ounce bottle of honing oil. Then, black pieces secure the block to the base. For this purpose, screws attach the black pieces to the base. Also, the pieces provide guides for angling a blade during the honing process. In addition, the block is soft Arkansas stone, ideal for coarse sharpening work. So, add the oil to the stone and sharpen your blade. Finally, this stone honing set is wonderful for outdoorsmen, collectors, martial artists, and many others.
- Includes soft Arkansas stone and honing oil
- Comes with built-in angle guides
- Ideal for coarse sharpening
- Screws secure the block to the base
- Especially great for sportsmen and collectors
- Base is made of wood
- Stone is Arkansas Novaculite
- Stone Length: 7 Inches
- Stone Width: 1.6 Inches
- Stone Thickness: 0.5 Inch
- Bottle Volume: 1 Fluid Ounce
- Overall Weight: 0.9 Pound
Measurements are approximate.