Swords much like the Pre-Civil War Era Foot Officer Sword were supplied to all U.S. Army infantry soldiers with the rank of Major and below from 1851 to 1865. This beautiful historical replica was crafted by Windlass Steelcrafts. The blade of this military saber is made from high carbon steel. Ornate etchings of floral patterns and scrolls decorate the center. Historical manufacturing branding and the letters, US, also appear in the etching. More floral patterns decorate the basket hilt. A blackened metal scabbard with correct brass mounts is also included.
- Fully functional
- Historical replica made by Windlass Steelcrafts
- Modeled after military swords of the Antebellum Period
- Etched with floral scrollwork and historical branding
- Includes a matching sheath with mount rings
- Blade crafted from high carbon steel
- Hilt and fittings made of brass
- Metal scabbard with brass mounts
- Overall Length: 36.625 Inches
- Blade Length: 31 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.125 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.