In medieval times, the Rondel dagger was a commonly carried sidearm for people in all walks of life, from merchants and knights to soldiers and jousters. This Middle Ages Rondel Dagger features a unique and elegant design. Crafted from 5160 high-carbon steel, the blade of this dagger is functional as well as stunning. The hardwood handle is enclosed with a round guard and pommel, the roundness of these features giving the Rondel dagger its name. A steel accent on the handle gives this dagger an eye catching touch, setting it apart from other daggers of its kind. A leather scabbard with steel fittings comes included. The Rondel Dagger saw a long service life in the medieval era due to its ease of use and attractive design, so make the Middle Ages Rondel Dagger a part of your collection today!
- Fully functional
- Crafted 5160 high carbon steel
- Durable construction is ideal for reenactments
- Round guard and pommel create the traditional Rondel look
- Hilt is crafted from dark wood with a steel accent
- Includes a leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Ideal for practically any medieval persona!
- Overall Length: 13.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.625 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- Weight: 10 oz.