Black floral lace creates a gorgeous contrast with the bright fabric of the Melissa White Bolero Jacket. With its beautiful bell sleeves and ribbon detail, this lovely shrug tops off an unforgettable and chic historical costume. The jacket is constructed from a white cotton fabric overlaid with black lace. It covers the upper chest and back. Black lace ruffles line the scooped neckline and follow the lower hem while black satin ribbons run down the outer sides of each long sleeve. The cuffs flare out with an underlay of black lace, draping gracefully around the wrists. Black satin ribbons provide closure in the front.
Please note that this listing is for the jacket only. The pictured shirt and skirt must be purchased separately.
- Scooped collar and hem lined with ruffles
- Long sleeves detailed with ribbons
- Wide bell cuffs with ruffled layers
- Secured at the upper chest with ribbons
- Gorgeous addition to Gothic costumes
- Made from cotton with lace overlay and satin details
- Small: Chest – 31 Inches, Waist – 28 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 33 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 35 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 37 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches
Measurements are approximate.