Whether you are creating a necromancers tower or a treasure-filled cave, the Medium Bone Skull makes a wonderful addition to a display. Made from hard polyurethane foam, this skull has a latex coating. The hard skull features a grinning face. It has a natural color with realistic shading and detailing. Meanwhile, the eyes and nose sockets are black. It is a great prop for a LARP event or an addition to any grim decor. Add this foam skull to your display.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a realistic appearance
- Features a bone-colored visage
- Makes a great prop
- Ideal for dark characters
- Wonderful for LARP events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex props need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Length: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 5.9 Inches
- Height: 4.3 Inches
- Weight: 8.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.