Contribute to a theatrical performance that brings a 14th century village to life or create an adventure of your own within a LARP realm. Whatever event appeals to you, the Medieval Waistcoat is a fine choice in historical apparel. This cotton waistcoat provides durability, comfort, and authenticity to period costumes of multiple eras and genders. Its simple design is just as suitable for a medieval infantryman as it is for a villager or a LARP adventurer. Cotton tie strings adjust the fit of the vest at the front and waist.
Please be aware that the pictured accessories are not included.
Made by GDFB
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
- Fits characters of multiple eras and genres
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Medium: Chest – 42 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 5.25 Inches, Length – 26 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 5.5 Inches, Length – 26.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46 Inches, Shoulder (Half) -5.75 Inches, Length – 27 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 47 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 6 Inches, Length – 27.5 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.