Whether you are a medieval merchant or a rich knight, the Medieval Triangle Pouch makes a perfect addition to a variety of outfits. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this pouch comes in two color options.
The pouch has a triangular shape. This triangular design means that your character is sure to find their coins at the bottom of the bag. This belt bag has a front flap that is the same size as the pouch. It secures with a strap featuring an ornate cutout medallion near the top. The strap runs through a brass-plated loop that sticks out through a hole on the flap. There are alternating brass and nickel-plated rivets along the bottom edge of the flap as well as on the strap.
On the back, the Medieval Triangle Pouch has two loops for sliding onto a belt, not included. Take this pouch with you to your next faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Secures with a buckle and strap
- Triangular shape
- Great for wearing on a belt, not included
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.