Taking the style of a larger blade and sizing it down, the Medieval Sword Hilt Dagger is an ideal weapon for the battlefield. Made from EN45 high-carbon steel, this functional dagger has a double-edged blade. The unsharpened blade features a double fuller surrounding a central ridge.
The dagger continues with a solid brass, cruciform crossguard. Its ends are wider than its center. The sword-style hilt has a wooden grip. Black leather covers the grip. The hilt ends with a large, disk-like pommel. This brass pommel has a flat side facing the grip. Also, it features a circle on its face.
Finally, the dagger comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a brass chape and throat. This medieval dagger makes a great companion for a knight, Crusader, or any other medieval character. Take it to your next reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Has a central ridge with double fullers
- Features a sword-style hilt
- Comes with a scabbard
- Ideal for medieval reenactments
- Blade is EN45 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 18.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11-0.22 Inch
- Grip Length: 4 Inches
- Point of Balance: 0.13 Inch
- Weight: 1 Pound 15.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.