No matter if you are heading to battle or on a diplomatic mission, the Medieval Sun Patch reveals your allegiance and origin to all. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in black, red, cream, and yellow in two sizes. The patch depicts a sun with 16 rays. The rays alternate between straight and wavy. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges as well as around the circular center. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Sun Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in multiple sizes and colors
- Depicts a sun with straight and wavy rays
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Medium: Length – 8.5 Inches, Width – 7.9 Inches
- Large: Measurements coming soon.
Measurements are approximate.