When fighting alongside the Landsknecht or as a fantasy mercenary, you should carry your equipment with the Medieval Mercenary Handcrafted Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown medieval mercenary pouch has a suede bottom and a smooth leather front flap. The front flap secures with a double D-shaped brass buckle and strap. Also, the front flap has a curved bottom edge.
Above the straight strap, the leather forms a shield-like shape. It has convex sides with concave curves at the top. These curves form an arrow shape. In the center of the shield shape, there is a brass circular accent with carved, curved detailing. This level of detailing is ideal for a noble or another stylish character.
At the top of the bag, the center has an angular cutout. To each side of the cutout, there is a leather belt loop. You can hang it from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Thus, the medieval merchants belt pouch provides great functionality by keeping your necessary gear right at hand. It is ideal for taking to Ren faires and adding to cosplays.
- Secures with a buckle
- Has carved circular accent
- Fits on a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of medieval characters
- Ideal for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.