When it is more advantageous to launch your attack from a distance, reach for the Medieval LARP Long Bow. Made of yew wood and fiberglass, this longbow has an authentic medieval look and can be used by both right- and left-handed warriors. The LARP bow has an attractive light wood finish, and its fiberglass tips are black. A laced up, leather-look wrap forms the grip. The Dacron bow string is included, and the draw weight is approximately 28 pounds. Whether you are practicing your archery techniques or taking down a foe from afar, this fiberglass and wood longbow is a fantastic weapon for any LARP fighter to have at the ready.
As this item is made from natural materials, please note that appearance can vary slightly from what is shown. The draw weight can also vary by 5 pounds above or below the listed amount.
- Features an attractive wood finish
- Has a leather-like grip
- Grip is ambidextrous
- Has a draw weight of 28 lbs
- Includes a bowstring
- Great for LARP, archery practice, and more
- Made of yew wood and fiberglass
- Tips are made of fiberglass
- Bow string made of Dacron
- Keep bow unstrung when not in use
- Store the bow horizontally to protect the tips
- Do not leave in sun for long periods of time
- Never release the string without firing an arrow
- Unstrung Length: 78.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
nils.olson (verified owner) –
Excellent long bow for LARP, as most chapters don’t allow more than 32 pounds of draw. It’s also very stylish and period looking. You will want to add a nock ring to the string.