A good pair of gauntlets will serve any warrior well by not only keeping their hands, particularly their sword hand, protected, but by also enhancing their overall look. And these Medieval Gauntlets are some of the best that any warrior could ask for! Two particular factors converge in these gauntlets to make them so incredibly impressive, and those are quality of construction and hardiness. Crafted from 16 gauge steel, they are rather hardy, offering substantial protection to the hands and wrists, while their fine level of construction ensures that they do so without interfering overly much with the traditional range of movement. Made from 153 rivets and 46 independent parts, these gauntlets have an impressive level of articulation, ensuring that your hands, even coated in steel, will retain all the fine manual dexterity that you’ll need when wielding a sword or a knife. Included with the gauntlets are leather gloves, which help to make them much more comfortable to wear. A classic steel finish makes these Medieval Gauntlets look like iconic pieces of armor, and indeed they are, as they will suit almost any warrior perfectly, thanks to their combination of fine, strong materials and quality craftsmanship.
- A recreation of historical articulated gauntlets
- Sold as a set of two
- Provide great hand protection
- Gauntlets are fully articulated
- Leather gloves are included and attached to gauntlets
- Great for both costuming and reenactment
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.