Do not worry about not having enough carrying space. Get a bag, or two, like the Black Medieval Fantasy Ranger Leather Belt Bag for your next event. Made from leather, this black fantasy belt pouch has a rounded shape. Its front flap is also curved. At the bottom of the flap, a strap fastens with a buckle. The brass buckle has a scrolled design.
On the front flap of the medieval belt bag, there is a trim with concave curves running around the edges. Rivets and a diamond-shaped accent adorn the trim. In the center, an embossed floral pattern adorns the flap. On the inside, the medieval bag has a leather panel that divides the interior into front and back halves.
On the back, the bag has a pair of belt loops, helping to keep your gear close at hand. You can hang the bag from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. From fantasy LARP events to medieval reenactments, this versatile bag suits a wide range of occasions and styles.
- Fastens with a buckle
- Has an embossed floral pattern
- Hangs from a belt, not included
- Versatile look for many characters
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.