Why not add a touch of regality to your coat of arms or your medieval garment? Be sure to check out the Medieval Crown Patch and its design. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in yellow, red, and cream in three sizes. Black is available in medium and large while blue and green are available in just medium. The patch depicts a crown with three points. The center point has a trefoil shape. On the bottom, the crown has an arched bottom edge. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Crown Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in multiple sizes and colors
- Depicts a medieval style crown
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Small: Measurements coming soon.
- Medium: Length – 6.3 Inches, Width – 7.5 Inches
- Large: Measurements coming soon.
Measurements are approximate.