Do you ever feel like a full blouse is too much clothing on a hot summer day? If so, this Medieval Crop Top Blouse is the garment for you, as it echoes the casual style of the blouse, but with a shorter and much cooler design! This crop-top style blouse is made entirely from viscose fabric, which is a light-weight, airy, and soft fabric. These qualities help to make this crop-top equally light and soft, and as result, incredibly comfortable to wear, too. The crop top design means that it covers the shoulders and the bust, but leaves the midriff and abdomen exposed. The top features an elasticated neckline and hem, allowing for an adjustable fit that can be worn on or off the shoulder, as well as full-length sleeves that are designed to be draped and loose-fitting. The crop top is offered in only one standard size, although it does come in either black or white coloration. The cut and form of this Medieval Crop Top Blouse make it a perfect summer garment, as well as a choice piece to wear as layering in any other look, too.
- A Womens Blouse Made from Viscose Fabric
- Features an Elasticated Neckline and Hem for Variable Wearing
- Has Long Sleeves and Leaves the Midriff Exposed
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- A Versatile Piece for Medieval, Fantasy, and Renaissance Costuming
- Standard: Fits up to a Womens Size 12