The squire sat behind a row of pavilions. The horses would alert him if the camp grew restless. He began sharpening the curved blade of the Medieval Bearded Battle Axe. His knight would need the war axe for the campaign tomorrow. The carbon steel axe head features a cruciform cut-out and a blackened, battleworn finish. The sturdy wood handle is wrapped in leather for a comfortable and secure grip. The handle also features a lanyard hole strung with a leather cord for added function. When worn on your belt, the included leather axe frog can keep your Crusader axe close at hand. Perfect for theatrical productions, medieval reenactments, and weapon collections, the Medieval Bearded Battle Axe makes a fantastic addition to your kit or display.
- Completely decorative
- Axe head has a blackened, battleworn finish
- Bearded blade has a cross cut-out
- Handle has a wrapped grip
- Includes axe frog for wearing on a belt or strap
- Great for collecting, carrying, display, and more
- Axe head is made of carbon steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Grip wrapping, frog, and lanyard cord are made of leather
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
frogtoo222 (verified owner) –
Amazing weapon ! feels great in your hands. Word of caution only purchase if you have a strong enough will to not chop everything in sight.
Only gripe. the frog could be a tad larger but otherwise is of good quality and fits a little snug