Inspired by the knife of choice for traditional winter hunters of northern Japan during the medieval period, the Matagi Knife is a proven hunting and survival tool and a great choice for modern hunters and outdoorsmen of all kinds. Made from 1075 high carbon steel, this drop point blade has a beautiful natural finish and a full tang. The hollow core handle is formed from wrapping the tang with OD green paracord to create an oval shape and provide a sure grip. This outdoor knife also comes with a black leather belt sheath for safe carrying and storage. The Matagi Knife is a great, no-nonsense blade for anyone wanting a truly functional tool.
- Made from 1075 stainless steel
- Blade has a full tang design and natural finish
- Handle is wrapped in paracord
- Includes a black leather belt sheath
- Overall Length: 14.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.5 Inches