The Masque of the Black Rose Mirror you see before your eyes is the only recovered artifact from the mansion of the infamous vampire of London, who, on the Eve of St. Levantius, slaughtered his party guests at a masquerade. The cold cast resin frame of this mirror posses a darkened finish, giving it an old metal look, and is elegantly decorated. Baroque foliage rings the outside of the frame, while rings of silver beads outline the mirror. A single skull sits atop the mirror under two arched beams. The back of the mirror sports a stand that can be pulled out to allow the mirror to stand on its own. This Gothic glass mirror is perfect for Gothic home decoration and makes a wonderful gift for friends and loved ones who appreciate the Gothic style.
- Functional mirror decorated with a skull, beads, and baroque foliage
- Sports darkened finish for antique metal look
- Rest allows mirror to stand on its own
- A beautiful and elegant piece of Gothic home decor
- Makes a great gift
- Frame made from cold cast resin
- Mirror made from glass
- Width: 6.57 Inches
- Height: 9.25 Inches
- Depth: 0.79 Inch
There are no reviews yet.