The flowers that accent the Marie Antoinette with Black Roses Wig symbolize beauty and death. It is a fitting accessory for depicting the wife of Louis XVI. The fate of this extravagant queen was to meet the blade of a guillotine. Fashioned after the popular hairstyle worn by the Queen of France, this white wig is accented with full-blown black and white roses, a string of pearls and a black feather. Ringlets and side swept bangs frame the face. Elastic netting allows easy fit for most adults and teens. Add the final touch to your Renaissance costume with this beautiful hairpiece.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- French Renaissance pouf wig
- Based on the style worn by the Queen of France
- Accented with black and white roses, pearls, and a black feather
- Great accessory for Halloween or roleplay
- Made from synthetic hair
- One size fit for most teen and adults