You can protect your shoulders and intimidate your enemies on the battlefield when you wear the Epic Dark/Epic Grey Marauder Pauldrons. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, these fantasy pauldrons come as a pair in three sizes. The medieval shoulder armour has a darkened finish with lighter, Epic Grey edges.
Each shoulder has an overlapping design consisting of multiple plates. The plates at the top of the shoulders are the outermost plates. These top plates are the largest plates. At the tops of these plates are holes with ties for securing them to another piece of armour or a gambeson, not included.
Next, each of the top plates has three removable starburst accents. Removing these accents allows for adding other accents such as the Mountable Demon Horns, sold separately. There are also two loops on each top plate. These loops allow you to tie additional decorations, not included.
Each top plate has a concave curve at the bottom where it meets the next plate. The remaining three plates have central ridges. They also have concave curves along their bottom edges. The pointed Epic Grey borders match the concave curves facing the other direction. The bottommost plates have straps that secure them to the upper arms. These fantasy spaulders are ideal for wearing to your next LARP battle or cosplay event. The armour is perfect for any fantasy villain, orc, raider, and many other characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Available in two sizes
- Has a darkened finish
- Secures with straps and ties
- Removable starburst accents
- Works great for a fantasy look
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.