When you want to take on the enemy and look impressive in the process, wear the Epic Dark/Epic Grey Marauder Cuirass to protect your torso. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this fantasy cuirass comes in three sizes. It secures onto the body with straps at the sides and shoulders.
The front has a rounded neckline and arm holes. It features a two-plate design. The bottom plate overlaps the top plate, which is near the neck. Both plates have a darkened, Epic Dark finish. Pointed Epic Grey borders run around the edges of the plates.
A central ridge runs across both plates. Also, each plate has a pair of removable starburst accents. In place of the accents, you could add the Mountable Demon Horns, sold separately. Also, the bottom plate has a few loops for hanging other lightweight accessories, not included.
On the back, there is a three-plate design. Here, the upper plate, which covers the upper torso, overlaps the bottom plate. Rivets secure a third plate to the top of the upper plate. This third plate helps to protect the back of the neck. You can wear this fantasy torso armour with your next LARP outfit or cosplay. This armour is perfect for any fantasy villain, orc, raider, and many other characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps
- Has a darkened design with lighter edges
- Features removable starburst accents
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.