With a design inspired by the formidable WWII combat knives and the assault unit in the SE Asia known as Merrills Marauders, the Marauder Bowie Knife works is a rugged, relentless, and reliable blade – a true battle-ready Bowie. Its extra broad Japanese AUS 8A blade features a continuously curved cutting edge, deep and wide bevels, and a clip point. This functional Bowie will cut, hack, shear, chip, slice, and pierce with equal ease. The hunting knife has a full tang encased in a double quillon, sub-hilt Kray-Ex handle that is impervious to the elements and comfortable to hold. This combat Bowie comes with a Secure-Ex sheath that can be fastened to a belt or pack. This field-tested knife makes a versatile tool, easily cutting through brush, performing camp chores, and dispatching game.
- Inspired by WWII combat knife
- Has textured, double-quillon handle
- Blade features clip point and curved cutting edge
- Ideal for cutting, hacking, and piercing
- Comes with Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 14.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 4.7 mm
- Handle Length: 5.125 Inches